Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Day of the Dead
Transcript of Day of the Dead
A Traditional Mexican celebration, held over two days in November.
The most famous holiday celebrated in Mexico.
A holiday for remembering and honoring those who have died. It is a festive, joyous time of celebration.
The mexican's decorate skulls brightly to show their respect for those who have died.
What patterns, shapes and images can you see within these skull designs?
These skulls have now become very popular as tattoos...
The Mexican's have even turned these skulls into sweets, known as 'Sugar Skulls'...
Over the next 8 weeks you will:
Learn about the Day of the Dead celebrations
Understand how Mexican culture can inspire your artwork
Produce your own skull designs
Make a large 3D Day of the Dead skull using a range of materials