Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ingredients
Preparatoria Regional Enrique Cabrera Barroso
Teacher: Nancy del Carmen Salazar Perez
Students: Luis Carlos Trujillo Alcala, David Bravo Cespedes y Jose Aldo Hernandez Jeronimo
Method of preparation
3.Grease with butter a baking sheet
Presentation of the recipe
1.Soak chilies separately in hot water for 25 minutes.
2.Preheat oven to 180°C
A whole boneless pork leg
6 oajillo peppers
6 ancho chiles
2 or 3 tablespoons chopped medium onion oil
a clove of garlic
a piece of cinnamon
½ teaspoon cloves
salt and pepper
4.Ground chilies guajillo with a little water
5.Add some onions, garlic, cinnamon, cloves and chilies, widths.
6.Still hurts the sauce, then strain the sause and reserve.
7.Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
9.Sticks his leg baked
8.Place in greased leg and slowly pour the sauce.
13.Enjoy a delicious taste
12.24 portions served with red wine
11.Serve with lettuce salad
10.Baked about and hour for each kilogram of meat.