Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Second conditional silly story
Transcript of Second conditional silly story
I would be scared stiff.
If I were scared stiff,
I would cry a lot.
If I cried a lot,
I would have a headache.
If I had a headache,
I wouldn't go to school.
If I didn't go to school,
I would be even dumber.
If I were even dumber,
I would be a complete moron.
If I were a complete moron,
I would be alone forever.
If I were forever alone,
I would be without clothes.
If I were always without clothes,
I would be cold all the time.
If I were always cold,
it would be because I am in Antartida.
If I were always in the Antartida,
I could never go to the beach to swim.
If you ever find a frog in your tub,
you won't be able to go to the beach!