Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Second conditional silly story
Transcript of Second conditional silly story
I would be scared stiff.
If I were scared stiff,
I would cry a lot.
If I cried a lot,
I would have a headache.
If I had a headache,
I wouldn't go to school.
If I didn't go to school,
I would be even dumber.
If I were even dumber,
I would be a complete moron.
If I were a complete moron,
I would be alone forever.
If I were forever alone,
I would be without clothes.
If I were always without clothes,
I would be cold all the time.
If I were always cold,
it would be because I am in Antartida.
If I were always in the Antartida,
I could never go to the beach to swim.
If you ever find a frog in your tub,
you won't be able to go to the beach!