Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Minerals
By Adeline B.
table of contents
1. Recognizing Minerals
2. Identifying Minerals
3. Classifying Minerals
To be a mineral, it must have/be these things.
There are many ways to identify a mineral.
Minerals can be classified according to what's in them. Example: Silicate Minerals are the largest group. These minerals are made from metals combined with silicon and oxygen.
If it does not have any of these qualities, it is not a mineral.
Of all of these methods,
color is the least reliable
because the color can
change when the mineral
comes into contact with
air or water.