Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Goldsmith
They do not use iron or leather only gold.
A goldsmith was used to make different shapes of gold and models.
Gold was very rare so they did not make a lot.
The gold cultures were made in Asia, Africa, and Europe.
The goldsmith also sold gold to people that were let in the castle.
I used Safe Search,Dictionary.com, and Wikipedia.