Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Effects of Alcohol
Transcript of Effects of Alcohol
The Effects of Alcohol
Alcohol hurts the body: it can effect the liver, effect your brain, make your stomach upset causing you to vomit, dehydration, effect your blood sugar, cause your skin to become pale, can give you alcohol poisoning, and cancer.
Intoxicated is described as someone feeling drunk which happens when you consume an amount of alcohol.
An Alcoholic is a person who drinks a lot of alcohol for a long time. They are more likely to have liver damage because of the large amount of alcohol that has been through the body.
Changes Caused by Alcohol
Changes caused by alcohol are someone's behaviors, their discussions choices, and body activities.
Alcoholism- someone who drinks a lot of alcohol and can not control how much alcohol they drink. A person can not stop drinking because the body has grown attached to alcohol. Alcoholism is a disease.