Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 29th April
* 'a suitable proportion of matter calculated to appeal to tastes and interests not generally catered for by Channel 3 (ITV)...'
* 'a suitable proportion of programmes...of an educational nature...'
* It was also to: 'encourage innovation and experiment in the form and content of programmes and generally to give the channel a distinctive character of its own.'
* It was also stressed that: 'Channel 4 is provided as a public service for disseminating information, education and entertainment...'
Identify the codes and conventions Additional Question: What are the
similarities and differences of these? Technical Symbolic Written and Audio