Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aluminum
The chemical symbol= Al
Average atomic mass= 26.9815
It has 3 valence electrons in a neutral atom of the element.
Aluminum is found in earth’s crust.
Its used to hold materials together such as bikes and also use to cover food. In metals, copper, zinc, mercury, etc. In metals they are handmade.
It is found combine In over 270 different minerals because it is too strong for nature.
Aluminum is a good thermal and electrical conducter.
Aluminum, alum is still used as styptic, Guyton de Morveau suggested calling the base alum alumine, and Humphrey Davy later called it aluminum