Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Heat Transfer
air rises and the cooler air
sinks. An example of this is
a hot air balloon. Radiation Convection Radiation The learning Goal Our Learning goal is to help you understand the different types of heat transfers and how they work Definition Radiation is the transfer of heat energy in the form of radiant heat waves. An example is the sun. The sun's heat waves provides warmth on the earth that is radiation. This is a game we have for you guys:
http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=sce304 BY: US GOOD LUCK :)