Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Responsibilities of the colonist
Transcript of Responsibilities of the colonist
They, not only the fact that took care of the welfare of their family, but also they were responsible to the increase in the population of early settlers causing expansion. And some gave their children an education. Men in the colonies Besides protecting the colonies from the British, the
men would usually have the jobs and make the money http://exhibits.museum.state.il.us/exhibits/athome/1700/voices/bienven/gunpowder.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/HistoryGals/Chloe.html Citations Children in the colonies At the age of 12 both boys and girls were given adult responsibilities. At times of war boys were expected to carry a weapon and defend the settlement and girls over the age of 12 were considered old enough to marry and start a family.