Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of New Normal Classroom
Transcript of Copy of New Normal Classroom
By: Natalie Hutchins Ed. S.
Lead ESOL Teacher @ Kenessaw ES
1. Students use a combination of technology on hand on school, through byod, and at home
2. Students will have more control to learn at their own pace
3. Solves the re-teaching, monitoring, assessment, and student-centered learning
So, this summer I am going to FLIP ______________ .
I hope you all enjoyed the webinar and will begin to design your FLIPed classroom. Follow me @511withnat
What are your big rocks with student learning?
Assess students daily?
What is a realistic picture of paperless?
what subject will I choose
to flip first?
*ENGAGING ALL LEARNERS
*SELF-EFFICACY FOR STUDENTS
math manipulatives on apps
Virtual field trips
+Extension or Club
Scribble * write on anything
Supernote * record
GoodNotes* actual notebooks
Don't forget to use what others already create
YouTube, TeacherTube, schoolTube
Smart Board Exchange
Fun and Free
Record of Reading
Kindle, Nook, Nook Kids, Playboks
Mental Case (vocabulary app on steroids!)
What tools do your