Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WELCOME BACK
M: In your seat
V: Level of 0
P: Answering the reflection question.
The bottle flip happens due to MOMENTUM
What is Momentum? The quantity defined as the product of the mass and velocity of an object. (Write this down in your notebook)
Angular momentum is set on a fixed point- Figure skating, water bottle flipping, spinning a coin..
Read pages 52,53 and 54 and answer questions 1-4 in your notebook.
This will be collected tommorow and is also homework.
Wrap up thought??
Why does the velocity have anything to do with momentum??
Why was it difficult to have a full water bottle?
Did the mass of the water play an important role?
DO NOW: Bottle Flip Lab Recap- Even being last week, what were you able to conclude from last weeks lab. What did the mass or volume have to do with each bottle flip? Did the liquids play a huge role?