Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Veronica Ruiz de Velasco
Transcript of Veronica Ruiz de Velasco
During her career, she has painted for President Clinton, along with other famous figures, and completed a mural for the Rockefeller Center. Veronica Ruiz de Velasco What About Her Style? Veronica Ruiz de Velasco is what is known as a "neo-figurative" painter.
- neo-figurativism: this term was first coined in Mexico and Spain; refers to a modern expressionistic form of figurative art What Are Her Famous Works
and Artistic Influences? Some of Veronica's more popular pieces include "Born in Dallas" and "Ice Love." She has been inspired throughout her career by other hispanic artists like Rufino Tamayo and Gilberto Aceves Navarro. Veronica's Life and Legacy? Veronica is currently forty-four years old, alive and well, residing in the United States.
She has undoubtedly inspired many artists through her impeccable modern interpretations of older styles, a combination that is revolutionary in itself. As of now, she serves as a role model for young artists of the future generations. Only time will tell how much impact she will truly have on the art world of tomorrow. Joanna MacIntosh Veronica Ruiz de Velasco:
Una Artista Espanol "Born in Dallas" "Ice Love"