Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shampoo
Value of Co-creation
Work vs. Labour
SOCIAL EXCHANGE THEORY
Social satisfaction from:
17 product lines
Increased co-creator networking
We we need to socialise ?
How we fulfill this ?
We Co-create with others.
PROCTER AND GAMBLE CO-CREATE
4.8 billion consumers
One successful co-creation
Unsuccessful Product Sales
Small Sample Group
Possible Changes in Consumer Preferences
Reducing the Risks of New Product Development
Susumu Ogawa & Frank T. Piller
INVITED ARTISTS AND HOBBYISTS
UPLOADED FOR THE PUBLIC
Co - creation and service recovery
"By allowing customers to help shape and personalise the content of their experience it can affect customer satisfaction with recovery efforts"
Restored equity as a result of co- creation
Does Wen and Herbal Essences currently use this theory?
Constraints In A Digital Media World
Utilise avantage of co-creation and technlogy