Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
Transcript of Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
Tarry Town, New York
Theme,Mood, and Feeling
By: Gabrielle Zevin
Naomi Porter (dynamic)
Georgia and Freda
Point of View
Events within the exposistion...
Incident down the stairs
Ride in the ambulance with James Larkin
Reintroduced to Will
Also reintroduced to her parent's divorce
Events within the rising action...
Events leading up to the climax...
Joins the play and quits yearbook
Rosa Rivera, Georgia, and Frida
James Larkin and his past
Dad and Rosa Rivera
Pneumonia (lung collapse)
Recovery and yearbook distribution
Sometimes something needs to be taken away, for you to realize what you had all along.
throughout the book........
learning about herself
Will and Naomi
Overall, Naomi was searching for herself and for the people who cared for her the most...