Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Find New Projects
Transcript of How to Find New Projects
Compiles all job search engine results
Best online freelance reference
Check your local design companies'
websites for new postings Join Collectives Join a freelance organization. Their role is to
connect the right client to the right freelancer.
ex. Creative Niche
Join special interest groups around town and start
connecting, networking, learning, and being available!
ex. AIGA Ask Suggest your services anytime they seem relevant...
With family, friends, in any conversation
Stop by local businesses that look like they need some
graphic design help (don't lead with that though!)
Drop off some samples and contact information.
Go to networking events (The Brandery, AIGA)
Ask for introductions from co-workers, friends, and family
Interview with as many design firms as you can. You get face time AND input on your portfolio. Post Your Work Make your work public in various places
(Facebook and other social media)
Make sure your friends and family know what
you are up to...they will think of you if they
hear of a relevant opportunity.