Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lamer than Miley Cyrus
Transcript of Lamer than Miley Cyrus
it's not a class, it's a business
5 p's of marketing
Place (When and where you sell your book)
Product (Your Yearbook)
People (Students, Parents, Faculty & Staff)
Promotion (That's Up to YOU!)
Direct Marketing Program
Gimmicks and Guerrilla
THEY ARE SPENDING THEIR MONEY SOMEWHERE!
No ONE thing works, so you have to try EVERYTHING!
Traditional (Parents & Staff)
Handed out to Students
Postcards, mailed home
Which ones get your attention?
If it won't get their attention, don't bother hanging it.
FLYERS & REMINDERS
From Print to Multimedia...
Make them laugh, and make a sale!
And of course on your school's website!
“Friday Photo Booth” in Cafeteria
1. Each staff members chooses a group- large or small –
Sports Team (i.e. – JV Football team)
Club (i.e. - ROTC)
Specific Class (i.e. -freshmen class)
2. Get a Roster of members
3. Mark buyers/non-buyers before project begins
4. Direct Marketing – posters, flyers, videos, announcements
5. Month-long period – track highest percentage increase
FBLA will do too... :)
Reward Your Buyers!
Michelle Frakes & Katy Hoffstatter
SEND & SELL