Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Darwin's Natural Selection
Transcript of Darwin's Natural Selection
In 5 Parts
1. Variation between members of the same population.
1. How was your weekend?
2. Science Starter
3. Natural Selection Notes
4. Darwin's Game
5. Artificial Selection Contest
Which of these is not one of Darwin's five parts of natural selection?
A. There is variation within species.
B. Natural selection leads to rapid and observable changes.
C. Animals produce more offspring than can survive.
D. Surviving offspring have their parent's favorable traits
2. Some variations are favorable.
3. More offspring are produced than can survive.
4. Offspring that survive have their parent's
5. Species change over time because of natural selection.
Diversity - The variation of all living organisms present in different ecosystems across the world.
Variation - Any difference between individuals of the same species
Adaptation - A process by which an organism is able to adjust and live successfully in an environment
1. Log in to your venue
2. Hop on the class Canvas page
3. Click on the assignments tab.
4. Click on the Darwin's Game link.
5. Follow the direction given to you on the YELLOW sheet.
6. Answer the questions on the WHITE sheet.