Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Great Depression
The world experienced a short recession immediately following WWI
The 1920’s were generally a period of global prosperity
Ford Model T= 90% of all cars on road.
Reconstruction and Prosperity
more products available than people can purchase
borrow money to invest and make quick profit
3. Lead to the Stock Market Crash of 1929
Causes of The G.D.
The interrelationship of loans and debts helped the depression spread from the U.S. to Europe, then to the rest of the world.
Most leaders reacted poorly
Franklin Roosevelt (US)—used New Deal to put people to work on public works projects
The Great Depression