Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Emotions
The presence of different and opposing emotions relating to situation that has recently taken place or is in the process of being unfolded.
A feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's achievements.
A feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness.
A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.
The quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
The feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn.
The fact of having committed a specified or implied offense or crime
Jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself
A painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong of foolish behavior
Feelings of pity and sorrow for someone's else's misfortune