Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Selected and Written Response Assessments
Transcript of Selected and Written Response Assessments
Hannah Carter, Jamilah Henderson, Haley Beaver Selected and Written Response Assessment What is the first word or phrase that comes to your mind when you think about selected and written response? Multiple Choice
Fill in the Blank Selected Response Assessment Guidelines for Writing Quality Items How could selected response be used as an assessment for learning? How have you seen it used in this way? Looking at these prompts, one is better than the others. Choose which question can best assess if a child has met the learning target. Guidelines for Writing Quality Items How could written response be used as an assessment for learning? How have you seen it used in this way? Formative Assessment? Lists
Task Specific Rubrics
General Rubrics Scoring Guides Group Activity Use the following passage to write a selected response question based on the guidelines for writing quality test items. Formative Assessment? Written Response Assessment - Short Answer
- Extended Response
- Interpretive Items Group Activity The overall goal is to increase student understanding and learning. Always review for quality so that improvements can be made for the future. Final Thoughts First Thoughts