Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The War of 1812 New Orleans
Transcript of The War of 1812 New Orleans
vowed to stop white expansion
Native American tribes need to unite
he would not sign treaty to give up more land to U.S.
Battle of Tippecanoe
Native Americans are defeated by white settlers
Tecumseh sides with the British
Tecumseh against United States
Declaration of War
June 18, 1812
War of 1812
rose to the challenge
"Don't give up the ship"
Exit Ticket Question
Why did many Americans in the western part of the country support the war?
After what battle did Tecumseh join the British in the War of 1812?
The Battle of Lake Erie was won by the Americans, who was it that led the Americans in that battle?
Battle of Thames
Native americans are defeated
Attack on Washington D.C.
Battle of Baltimore
Battle of New Orleans
a strong feeling of pride in one's country
The Treaty of Ghent
signed two weeks before the Battle of New Orleans
Battle was not necessary
page 358 section review
Now, the iPod Scavenger Hunt