Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Capstone Project
Transcript of Copy of Capstone Project
5. BACK UP ON THE TFTP
6. NETWORK CONNECTIVITY VERIFICATION
Edwin Alexander Gomez
1. Design, Configure, Verify, and secure EIGRP, IPv4 on a network.
2. Design A VLSM addressing scheme for the devices connected to the LAN's.
3. Verify Network Connectivity.
1. Network Topology Presentation.
2. Network Addressing (VLSM).
3. Network Security.
4. EIGRP Configuration.
5. Back up on the TFTP Server.
6. Verification of the Network.
1. Network Topology Presentation
4 Branch Routers Cisco 2911 (US Navy, US Army, US Air Force and US Marine Corps)
1 Headquarters Router Cisco 2911 (Pentagon)
1 ISP Router Cisco 2911
8 Switches Cisco 3560 24 PS Layer 3
76 Switches Cisco 2960 24 TT
Why we use these equipment?
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.
HQ(config)#no ip domain lookup
HQ(config)#enable secret Department of Defense
HQ(config)#line con 0
HQ(config-line)#password Secretary of Defense
HQ(config-line)#line vty 0 15
HQ(config-line)#password Chief of Military Staff