Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of COWS
That pic shows that it is easier for the calf to drink the milk when it is lower so.....
So when you have your own
calf you need to make sure when
you bottle feed it/them you do it
lower or they will choke.
Breeds of livestock
A dairy cow is, a cow that makes all of our dairy products,they also produce gallons of milk each day. Through out the United States there was 90 million cows. Dairy cows produced 82.9 of milk in 2007 and kg 52.6 billion kg in 1950. Dairy cows are usually just black and white.
Angus cows are ether solid black or red,under can sometimes be white. Now days we separate the red Angus and the black Angus. The black Angus is called the beef cows, and the red Angus are just called red Angus cows.
Heifers are young cows before they have there first calf.
A steer is a young bull before they raised for beef.
Thank you for watching