Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Worship
has to have something else. Maybe it is boats, or maybe it is money , amounting to idolatry,
or going to parties or just simply raising the devil. They have lost God, and they do not know what to do, so they find something to do, which is why all the pleasures in life has been invented."
"Thou art worthy O Lord, to receive
glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." -Revelation 4:11 What is worship? "Worship is the activity of glorifying God in his presence
with our voices and hearts." -Systematic Theology "Worship is to feel in the heart and express in some appropriate manner a humbling but delightful sense of admiring awe. There must be humility in the heart before there can be worship." -A.W. Tozer "God is seeking us as worshippers"
John 4:24 Our Identity:
Identity: pleasure and thrills