Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What type of bread molds the fastest?
Transcript of What type of bread molds the fastest?
By Tess and Hannah
The types of bread
Which bread type molds the fastest
Time left out
How we lay it out
Size of bread
1. Buy the bread
2. Put each bread type in a seperate snaplock bag on a window ledge
3. Put a drop of water on each piece of bread
4. Leave the bread for 7 days
5. Take a picture each day
The bread that molded the fastest was the brown bread. We think this was because it has the least amount of preservatives.
The white bread and the multigrain bread molded the following day.
Our hypothesis was correct.
For this experiment we used 3 types of bread
We predict that the brown bread will mold the fastest because it has the least preservatives.
Bread Mould Day 7
Bread Mould Day 1
Bread Mould Day 2
Bread Mould Day 3