Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of INSTAGram
Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them.
Private or Public
Your account can be public, which allows anyone who has an account to follow you and see what you post.
Also, your account can be private, which allows only certain people to follow you and see what you post.
What can you do?
You can like someone's photo/videos!
You can comment on people's photos and videos.
The principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites.
Connection to Instagram with Net Neutrality
Any internet providers can look at your account even if it is private to see what you post.
Also, internet providers will make Instagram pay for fast connection and use, and in return, Instagram will make you pay to use the app or make you watch adds.