Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Exception Management Hackathon
Transcript of Exception Management Hackathon
Our goal is to use "Blitz-Hack" to collaborate with teams from many areas with different backgrounds for a one day brainstorming event to produce product(s) that are in demand from the business faster
A diverse group of key players from different departments including:
- Business Intelligence
- Supply Chain Analysts
- IT Development
- WWT Business
1. Discover business needs
2. Prioritize business needs
3. Assign "break-out" groups/come up with a solution in a timely fashion
4. Re-convene with team to review findings and immediately begin development
5. Test post-development product
Who Owns What?
Incorporate user feedback
Complete product development and testing
Integrate newly developed product into the business
Continue evaluating user feedback
Here's What We Need
Exception Management "Blitz-Hack"
Business Value. Faster.
Timeline of Events
Clear and honest feedback about the "Blitz-Hack" process
Does the product produced truly add value to the business?
BICC = completion of development
SCA/Business = maintenance and testing
Go-live: January 20th, 2015
Blitz-Hack date: January 8th, 2015
Continued user feedback: January 20th-...
Functional Use of the Dashboards
Oversight - high-level summary
Management - more specific trends
Individual Contributors - live real-time data
(planning, buying, order mgmt....)