Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OSI model - Packet life
Transcript of OSI model - Packet life
by Mashaal Alsheeikh
1- Physical layer
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
7- Application layer
6- presentation layer
Eatablishes and maintains
TCP , UDP
flow control ,
3- Network layer
+ IP address
2- Data link layer
Transmission onto physical medium.
recognize transmission errors
+ MAC address
define the electrical
Transmission Control Protocol
User Datagram Protocol
low overhead but
Address Resolution Protocol
Spanning Tree Protocol
prevent bridge loops and
the broadcast radiation
Hypertext Transfer Protocol
foundation of data
communication for the
Logical link control
Media Access Control