Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of English
*Do you have a pencil?
*Do you want to be my partner?
*Does she have a pair of shoes?
*Does Charles have my homework?
*Do you have my car?
*Does he have a book? Examples:
*He doesn't have a pool
*You don't travel
*She doesn't have a pool
*You are my best friend
*We are in the beach
*They are swimming Personal Pronouns Examples:
*I like to swim
*He runs fast
*She is a tennis player
*I will be a doctor
*We have to be more fast
*You are a very smart person Present and past of be Examples:
* There is a problem
*He was very tired yesterday
*He is a doctor
*Last year she was 22 years old
*They were not very happy together
*she is at school