Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Road to Civil War
Transcript of Road to Civil War
1. First you need to determine if you are going to work independently or in a group.
2. Projects are worth 150 points so, choose carefully
3. No more than 4 people to a group. 3 is an ideal number.
Researching the Events
Each person will be responsible for completing their own research sheet for the project.
This information is covered on the final and Post DBQ so each person is must get their own information.
* You may create a google doc, HOWEVER THERE IS NO SHARING OF THESE DOCS..again these topics are very important so each person is responsible for gathering and organizing their own research.
Using the research to tell the story !
After you have completed the research it's time to share the cause and effects portion of this assignment.
Examine how these 8 events take us from a united country to one where the election of 1860 will see us divided and at war with our own people?
What is it? How does it push us toward WAR?
These can be digital, poster or brochure formats. Your product should be final product, publishing quality.
The purpose is to share the story of how these events together led us to down the path to CIVIL WAR.
1. All 8 events from the research chart must be included in your presentation.
2. You show clear connections to how the events worked together to led us to the Civil War.
3. Images are incorporated into the project. These can include maps, pictures of objects, events and or people, or political cartoons.
All sources utilized must have citations.
Follow MLA on Purdue Owl. Link is on your about section in ELA google classroom about section
Grading LOOK FORS!!!
Road to Civil War
Events that caused the War Between the States.
1. Accurate research information
2. Connections between events and leading the country to war.
3. Visual images, pictures, graphs, maps and or political cartoons.
4. Citations of sources.
The Road to