Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Harlem Renaissance Authors.
Transcript of Harlem Renaissance Authors.
Salt lake city (born)
New York City (died)
JEssie Redmon Fauset 4/27/1882 - 4/30/1961
New jersey (bron)
9/4/1908 - 11/28/1960
Authors in Harlem Renaissance
There were many great authors in the Harlem Renaissance. Some great authors were Richard Wright, Wallace Thurman , and Jessie Redmon Fauset.
Claude mcKay 9/15/1889 - 5/22/1948
Memphis (Lived there for a long time)
8/16/1902 - 12/22/1934
Blacker The Berry
Infants Of the Spring
The Harlem Renaissance
There is a Confusion
Home to Harlem
A long way from home.
Dorthy West 6/2/1907 - 8/16/1998
The living is easy
The last leaf of Harlem