Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Mi'kmaq
The Mi'Kmaq originated in Newfoundland and worked there way from there to New Brunswick to Price Edward Island so on and so forth.
Mi’kmaq people believe that whatever a person gives to others will be returned. This includes kindness and respect. It is better to help a person who is going through a bad experience than to stand back and criticize or judge.They also respected animals yes they killed them but they made sure that the animals resources went to good use and they never wasted anything from the animal.
how they lived
The Mi'Kmaq lived in sorta a tepee looking thing but they where called wigwams they had the same idea as a tepee but yet it was still different.In the Mi'Kmaq the men was like the council they decided everything and the women weaved maskets an