Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
mariam,sarah and elham
Transcript of mariam,sarah and elham
At school in Sydney we bring our own recess and lunch to school but the Japanese children make their own recess and lunch at school and share it with their classmates and other children in Japan.
school in Japan
Children in Japan brush their teeth at
school but in Sydney we brush our teeth at home not at school, they also eat oranges for dessert. They clean up the bathrooms,classroom and the whole school.
School in Sydney
More information about kids in Japan and Sydny
The children in Japan like to do different stuff and things then us like sharing food,cleaning bathrooms and classrooms,they eat oranges for dessert and love making sushi.
now you know all about life in Japan and life in Sydney.
now will we show you the flags of Sydney and Japan.