Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A CRAB: Source Evaluation
Transcript of A CRAB: Source Evaluation
Is the information free of
errors and supported
How old is the information,
research or statistics?
What is the author's purpose or agenda (to persuade, inform, sell, entertain or educate)?
Is the information mostly facts or does it include opinion?
Is the source published by a reputable organization, university or
Who is the author and what are the author's credentials?
Is the information useful to you and your research?
Who is the intended audience?
How long ago was the source published?
Just because a source matches the keywords you searched, does not mean that it will necessarily be relevant to your research.
Crab. 2006. Photograph. Kona, HI. Flickr. By Cosmorama. Yahoo!, 12 May 2006. Web. 24 Oct. 2012.
How long ago was the research conducted?