Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Classroom Communications
What are you trying to accomplish?
Who is your audience?
What does your audience want?
How does your audience like to communicate?
What does your audience want to know?
How will you communicate?
How often will you communicate?
How much does your plan cost?
What are your key messages?
Is your message targeted at your audience?
Is your communication user-friendly?
Does your communication reflect well on you and your school?
Did you accomplish your goals?
How do you know?
What will you do differently next time?
What They Want to Know:
Capital improvement updates
Crisis response and safety
How Community Gets Info:
1. Friends and neighbors
2. Park Hill Progress newsletter
3. The Kansas City Star
4. Local TV news
5. First Hand email newsletter
6. School newsletters
9. District website
10. Platte County Citizen
Writing for Mass Communications:
Show, don't tell
Click rates and impressions
Nicole Kirby, Director of Communication Services