Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday
On April 14, 1935, a black cloud of dust rose over the southern plains. It scared many people, some even thought it was there doom.
This caused many deaths for anything standing in its way. It also caused many people to seek shelter. There signs that were saying that Black Sunday could come again.
Many people left the mid-western states after black Friday, because they thought it was there doom........
After Black Sunday any crops were dead, most animals, and some people. It was hard to find shelter if your were driving, because the dust could slip though any cracks, including car windows.
By: Doc Roulette
Credits: Prezi, Ben Sound, and Google Images
Now many people have forgot about Black Friday many people left the Southern plains to California.
As far as we know Black Sunday has only happened a few times.....
OR HAS IT..........