Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Six Thinking Hats
Transcript of Six Thinking Hats
Henry Ford Six Thinking Hats What is SIX THINKING HATS strategy? Why did he call it hats? How does Six Thinking Hats work? Six Thinking Hats is an internationally recognized tool to teach thinking in all content areas.
SIX HATS® enables us to SEE OUR THINKING, focus, change, and improve it.
Each colored hat represents a different mode of thinking. Who has invented this strategy? Edward de Bono is the author of a book called "Six Thinking Hats".He is nominated for the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2005. It is easy to take off a hat in order to wear another one.We need to use different levels of thinking at the same situation.To change your hat means you are able to think in a different way.
Soldiers,nurses,police men and others wear hats.Every hat has a different signal and use! What are they used for? •Preparation for discussions
•Problem solving and decision making Sources : http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTED_07.htm
For further reading and applications:
The way you think is
the way you are.
Thank for listening