Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Half life 2
Transcript of Half life 2
All of Half-life 2 was self-financed Time consideration and constraints The producers took an incredible time
of five years to create half-life 2 and the source
engine alongside. The game was in development
from 1999 to 2004 People involved in the production Art director
Concept Artist Viktor Antonov Ted Backman Conceptual
Artist Kelly Bailey Ken Birdwell Composer Senior audio &
sound designer Senior software
development engineer Gabe Newell Founder Resources and equipment Location & studio As of 1999 Valve's studio was based in kirkund, Washington U.S it later moved to Bellevue, Washington U.S Legal considerations and constraints Conclusion Science fiction first person shooter Video game R produced by Valve Released november 16th 2004