Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unbroken
Meet Louis Zamperini
Presentation by: Rachel Hoang
After the War
"'If you will save me, I will serve you forever'"
"To persevere is important to
everyone. Don't give up, don't
give in, there's always an answer to everything" ~Louie Zamperini
will give you
". . . But take heart!" declares the Lord. "For I have overcome this world" (John 16:33)
“Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives” (Genesis 50:19-20).
“It was nine in the morning when they crucified Him . . . And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”) . . . With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last.” (Mark 15:25,34,37).
PRISONER OF WAR