Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What if the cell lost its ribosomes?
Transcript of What if the cell lost its ribosomes?
It wouldn't be able to produce proteins for the other cells.
These are ribosomes
Ribosomes are to create protein for the cells. So if the cell didn't have ribosomes they wouldn't be able to produce protein for the other cells. It would cause the cells to stop working.If there were no ribosomes in the cell then there would be no MRNA.