Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Continental Drift Theory
Transcript of The Continental Drift Theory
-"Continental Drift" Permian 225 million years ago Triassic 200 million years ago Jurassic 135 million years ago Present day 2013 -formulated the CDT Cretaceous 65 million years ago Evidences Objectives To understand the Continental Drift Theory To identify the various evidences supporting the theory To discuss why the theory was initially rejected Land Features Climate Change Fossils Arthur Holmes -a British Geologist -proposed that Earth's mantle contained convection cells that dissipated radioactive heat and moved the crust at the surface Importance Applications The End