Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Animate Yourself
stop motion animations... Input 3: Technical Tips Stop Frame Motion
Frames per second (commonly 8-12)
approximately 100 photos for 10sec
Camera on lowest resolution
Use of tripod & only move your object Input 2:
Your Ideas Output Learning
by Doing Let's animate... Editing visual & audio Let's think up some ideas together... Animate Yourself an introduction to stop motion animation Who am I? http://www.song-archive.org/ Who are you? PES – Western Spagetti (2009) Norman McLaren – Neighbours (1952) E.J. Marey – Station Physiologique (1892) Edward Muybridge – Horse in Motion (1878) Lumière brothers' invention of film (1895)
with the cinématographe — a three-in-one device
that could record, develop and project Let's listen to some songs... Soundtrack
possibilities http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5fA184R6EA How to be US president: an animated guide
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/nov/02/how-to-be-us-president-video Sharing Miranda July (1 pose per second) RSA Animate - Crises of Capitalism Target Dreaming Girl Commercial (2009) A bench & 2 people An unpredictable gift Balloon fever free and shareware programs for
Mac, Windows, and Linux:
Apple mac: iMovie,
QuickTime Pro or iStopMotion
Linux: Stopmotion short test clips
keep it simple
collaborate 1. Import your image files from the camera
2. Give them their own album.
3. Open Editing programme & create a new project
4. Import all images (photos appear in order)
5. Plase them onto the timeline
6. Set duration to “0:03", like a slideshow
but only a fraction of a second
7. Add music by dragging audio file onto timeline
8. To share your stop-motion video, you’ll want to convert it to QuickTime.
9. Follow VIMEO or YouTube compression guidelines More Tips:
Set your camera 4:3
Use landscape format only
If necessary “fill and dump” images
Ideally consistent light . Compression guidelines:
http://socialtimes.com/compress-video_b29333 Let's share............................. A simple action Camera viewpoint Storyboard More Tips: Frames-per-second:
Video normally plays back at 30 fps (frames per second).
1 minute of video = 1800 individual frames (30 x 60 sec). This means an animated image sequence at 10 fps will need 600 images for 1 minute. http://vimeo.com/51959225 Use 3 frames-per-photo. Most videos programmes play at 30 frames-per-second, a setting of 3 frames-per-photo means you’ll see 10 photos every second.
So, if you want a 30 second animations, you need 300 photos. Selected Workshop Animations