Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Road Ahead
Transcript of The Road Ahead
What to include...
What to include:
1. What will you be applying for?
2. What makes you better than any other candidate?
Written by one of your teachers
Maybe the teacher of the course you have chosen to do
Copy watch - Similarity Detection System
Choose a teacher that knows you well
There are lots of students to one teacher
One uni choice - £12
Multiple uni choices - £23
The next chapter...
UCAS and University
Close encounter with the 3D mind
Other related professions Pharmacist
Introduction to UCAS
Personal Statements and References
Things to make you stand out from the crowd
The Road Ahead, Meriame B
Lecturer or teacher
3. Which of your skills and experiences are most
relevant to your course?
- Which course
- Work experience
- Social activities
- Link to how they strengthened your skills or
Medical, veterinary medicine/science,
dentistry or Oxbridge applicants
Majority of courses
Type work experience into the search engines of university websites
www.exscitec.com - click on courses
- Living out?
- Academic status?
- Course structure?
Typing in Outreach or Events may bring up some links to lectures, workshops or other events you could attend.
Get your personal statement checked by your referee, an English teacher and maybe someone related to your field of study, for instance a medical doctor, chemist, biologist, physicist or someone related to university admissions. Try not to ask too many people as you may get conflicting opinions, three should be sufficient.