Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Julius Caeser
why did he start wearing red?
Julius Caesar wORE RED BOOTS BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO DECLARED HIMSELF royalty. THE wealthy PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE AT THE TOP SUCH AS HIS FRIEND SO HIS FRIEND KILLED HIM
when was he born?
Julius Caesar was born on july 13 in rome italy
when did he die?
Julius Caesar died on March 15 ,44bc in Rome Italy . This day is known as ''The Ides of March''. Julius was murder by his best friend.
who were his parents and did he have siblings?
Julius Caesars parents are Aurelia Cotta , Gaius Caesar , Julia Major , and Julia Caesaris Minor
Who is Julius Caesar ?
Julius Caesar lived and was born in Rome Itality.Julius Caesar was remembered as the greatest military minds in history.He declared himself dictator for life.Julius was love by the citizens of Rome and was about to declare himself king but got killed.