Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Master ASL unit 3
Transcript of Master ASL unit 3
Gloss these sentences then sign. To be born in
To be from
To grow up
To live in Do not sign "in" when signing
"born in", or "grew up in".
The sign BORN includes "in" To be beautiful, pretty To do, action, activity
During, on, in
You and me, we
Vacation During vacation I have a lot of fun.
During vacation the two of us
will see my family.
My mom is beautiful.
Gloss these sentences I was born in L.A.
Where are you from?
(remember wh words go at the end)
I grew up in Utah.
Now I live in L.A.
To VISIT PARTNER TIME:
Do the following using today's voc. 1. Tell where you would like to visit and ask your partner where they would like to visit.
2. Tell an interest you enjoy and ask your partner if he/she enjoys it? 2a. Answer your partner, if No tell what interest you like or enjoy.
3. Ask your partner to do an activity on Friday.
3a. Answer your partner, if Yes, ask what time. If No, suggest something else on a different day.
4. Tell your partner the following:
(you can make it up)
a. name, where born, where grew up, where you want to live or visit, an interest you like.
VOCABULARY REVIEW A LOT OF
To Be BEAUTIFUL, PRETTY
To dO ACTION, ACTIVITY
DURING, ON, IN
YOU AND ME, WE
To Be BORN IN
To Be FROM
To GROW UP
To LIVE IN
To VISIT HOMEWORK: 1. Watch your dvd Lesson 3 and study voc. for quiz tomorrow.
2. Watch WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Dialogue on DVD. Be able to voice it so you are ready to answer questions tomorrow. (tomorrow you will only watch it twice so, watch it lots tonight) EXPRESSION CORNER Oh-I-see is an ASL expression that shows comprehension,sympathy and concern.
It is similar to sounds like huh, hmm, oh, aha, and I see in English..
It is used often in conversation.