Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of math
If the ball reaches an angle of 30 ° to the edge, it also comes at an angle of 30 º.
If you consider the angle formed with the edge hit the ball, he will always be greater than zero even at 90 º. Now if you consider the internal angle formed by the trajectory of the ball, it can vary a little bit greater than 0 ° to a little less than 180 To build the triangle, start with "1" at the top, then continue placing numbers below it in a triangular pattern.
Each number is just the two numbers above it added together (except for the edges, which are all "1").
(Here I have highlighted that 1+3 = 4) Thank you Bernardo Esther João Vittor Julia