Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HAPPINESS
10% by life circumstances beyond our control
and 40% by our own choices or actions She is so happy! Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony
Mahatma Gandhi Have a lot of money Get a great job Attainable short term and long term goals Enjoy my passions Spend time with my friend and family 1. Expressing Gratitude
2. Cultivating Optimism
3. Avoiding Overthinking and Social Comparison
4. Practicing Acts of Kindness
5. Nurturing Social Relationships
6. Developing Strategies for Coping
7. Learning to Forgive
8. Increasing Flow Experiences
9. Savoring Life's Joys
10. Committing to Your Goals
11. Practicing Religion and Spirituality
12. Taking Care of Your Body
13. Reading books for happiness Define of happiness Source of happiness DEFINING HAPPINESS HOW TO BE HAPPY FOR A LONG TIME? There are too many things can make me happy Buy a new house Do work you love Expressing Gratitude Learning to forgive Learning to accept Take care of your body. Usually optimism Spend time with those you love Do the things you love Live with passion Avoiding comparison Reading book about happiness "Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony""
Mahatma Ghanhi "The basic thing is that everyone wants happiness, no one wants suffering. And happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors. if you own mental attitude is correct, even if you remain in a hostile atmosphere, you feel happy"
HH The DaLai Lama "Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and other"
"Happiness never decreases by being shared"
Buddha happiness is somethings that I don't hold in hand but it isn't something so far away that I find it myself Happy is to love and be loved sincerely Have a nice car Get Married