Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Apple Store Leader Program
Transcript of Apple Store Leader Program
* Proven academic excellence, including a university degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Experience in leadership, whether at work, on a team, or in a school group or club
* Strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading retail operation
earn $121k annually This is $45k average Store Leader Salary .
You're fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent traveling abroad, or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
* The global start date for the program is September 2013.
* You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certification verifies the ability to perform basic troubleshooting and repair of both desktop and portable Macintosh systems, such as iMac and MacBook Pro. ACMT certification exams emphasize identifying and resolving common Mac OS X problems, and using Apple Service and Support products and practices to effectively repair Apple hardware.