Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Characters & Costume
Transcript of Characters & Costume
During our piece we aimed to create naturalistic costume. Kevin is wearing a lot of black to create mystery and give him a sinister appearance for the audience watching. Being the stalker in our thriller we asked Kevin to wear gloves to emphasize the movements he made with his hands when he drugged the drink.
We aimed to create Whitney's character to look like a typical teenage casual look. At times we smudged Whitney's makeup when she had been 'crying' to show fear. This also showed the mess she was in once she had been drugged - a technique used by many modern day thriller films. Dannii
My character's costume was pretty similar in the sense that my costume was naturalistic - an item of clothing any teenager would wear, the audience can relate to this.
COSTUME & MAKEUP Niks Character